Description of the Project
The project aims at setting up and operating a new crowdinvesting platform – frankly.green – for retail investors to finance green projects and SMEs in developing countries. frankly.green 1) facilitates finance to a wide range of climate protection measures, 2) targets exclusively local borrowers, 3) selects countries and promotes markets that do not frequently appear on other platforms, 4) works with local partners for credit/impact analysis and monitoring.
The FS team will perform, among others, the following tasks:
- Market analysis and partner engagement
- Set up of the legal, fiduciary and administrative framework for the platform and the website to host it
- Development of procedures and policies
- Management of calls for proposals
- Fund raising and investor relations
The project is supported by the German Ministry of Environment’s International Climate Initiative (IKI) and is jointly implemented with FS Impact Finance and GLS Bank.