We offer a working environment at the conjunction of research, policy, praxis and the opportunity to work with a highly qualified and motivated team. Your chance to discover the world through our global network of projects. We have flat hierarchies and offer a flexible working enviroment with many opportunties to broaden your horizon through the many programmes offered at Frankfurt School.
We are looking for motivated individuals who not only enjoy new challenges, but who also thrive in taking them on. Independent, self-driven team players, who take on ownership and responsibility to support the team. We are looking for highly qualified climate finance experts and newcomers to climate finance who have the right mind-set. People who want to build a climate-resilient future with us.
If this is you, what are you waiting for – contact us, we look forward to hearing from you!
Finance is at the core of all our activities, and while we have a reputation for unbiased analysis and applying a mix of economic and financial assessments, we always consider the larger economic and political context in our work. Creative and unorthodox thinking combined with a strong focus on the project specific reality are part of our daily work, as we aim to provide conceptually sound and practical recommendations and solutions. We offer work within a dynamic, international team and a stimulating environment with close ties to commercial banks and the financial industry as well as governmental organisations.
Project Assistant (f/m/x)
Frankfurt am Main, 18. January 2022
We are seeking to recruit a full-time Project Assistant (f/m/x) supporting our growing sustainable energy finance portfolio. The ideal candidate combines experience in project work, accounting and controlling This position will initially be limited for the duration of 24 months.
The FS-UNEP Centre is a strategic cooperation between UN Environment and Frankfurt School of Finance & Management. Our overall objective is to facilitate public and private financing of sustainable economic activities and projects. Our services include financial consulting, policy advice, research and education. We support financial institutions, businesses, governments and economies to scale-up sustainable finance.
- Supporting the project managers in all areas of acquisition, preparation, operational implementation and execution of project measures (e.g. preparation of contracts, invoicing, travel planning, etc.);
- Financial accounting of projects (invoicing, communication with financial accounting, etc.);
- Organisational and administrative support for consulting assignments;
- Creation of templates and presentations;
- Preparation of business trips of project managers;
- Deadline monitoring, resubmission and return control;
- Research for consulting assignments;
- Updating and maintaining databases and project lists;
- Support in the preparation of proposals, project reports, project-related training material and other project-relevant documents;
- Apprenticeship, bachelor or master’s degree in a relevant subject;
- International experience through professional assignments or internships; preferably in the consulting business;
- Proficiency in English is mandatory; additional language skills are an advantage;
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Organisational, good communication and administrative skills; attention for detail;
- Quick adjustment to new environment and ready to work independently;
- Ability to set priorities and manage time;
Are you interested?
Please send your complete application including salary expectations via E-Mail to:
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
Postfach 10 03 41
60003 Frankfurt am Main
At Frankfurt School, we embrace difference and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services, and our community. Frankfurt School is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.