What we offer
We offer a working environment at the conjunction of research, policy, praxis and the opportunity to work with a highly qualified and motivated team. Your chance to discover the world through our global network of projects. We have flat hierarchies and offer a flexible working enviroment with many opportunties to broaden your horizon through the many programmes offered at Frankfurt School.
We are looking for motivated individuals who not only enjoy new challenges, but who also thrive in taking them on. Independent, self-driven team players, who take on ownership and responsibility to support the team. We are looking for highly qualified climate finance experts and newcomers to climate finance who have the right mind-set. People who want to build a climate-resilient future with us.
If this is you, what are you waiting for – contact us, we look forward to hearing from you!
Project Coordinator (f/m/x)
Posted 28 January 2023
The Centre is a strategic cooperation between the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management. It is committed to facilitating the structural change of energy supply and use around the globe by helping to catalyse public and private sector capital flow towards investments in sustainable energy, as well as to climate change mitigation and adaptation.
For our growing, international sustainable finance training portfolio, we are looking for a Project Coordinator (f/m/x). This position is initially limited for 24 months.
- Supporting the Director and Project Manager in development and implementation of new training concepts and products on sustainable finance
- Technical project design and budgeting, implementation and supervision of international training and/or educational projects
- Project management, reporting, responsibility for and control of budgets
- Continuous observation of the market
- Relationship Management: Attending of and correspondence with participants, trainers and sponsors
- Acquisition of new projects including compiling expressions of interest, technical and financial offers
- University degree preferably at Master’s level, in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Banking, Engineering, or related field or equivalent professional experience
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive work experience in project management and management of educational services in the area of sustainable finance (e-Learning, training, etc.)
- Knowledge of sustainable (energy) finance and/or climate finance
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge of current international sustainable finance developments
- Interested to train others, to develop and to deliver content
- Strong capacity for teamwork, but also ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills within and outside the team, commitment, sociability, flexibility, intercultural sensitivity
- Excellent writing skills
- Fluent in English (working language) and German
- Proficiency in MS Office
Sustainable Finance – Project Coordinator / Project Manager (f/m/x)
Posted 28 January 2023
You would like to impact the financial sector? You are interested in sustainable finance, ESG, climate and clean energy finance? You are looking for an exciting opportunity? Look no further! Join our international team of sustainable finance professionals. We are looking for a Project Manager / Project Coordinator (f/m/x) that would like to make a difference and help clients all over the world to further the sustainable finance agenda. Managing projects should be your thing. This position is initially limited for 24 months.
What you can expect
You will support and/or lead the management as well as acquisition of international consulting services in the area of climate, clean energy, and sustainable finance. Likewise, you will be part of the project team delivering the services. Thus, you will be able to bring in your experience as a manager and/or as a specialist.
Our clients are mostly private and public financial institutions, such as development banks, that strive to develop their green and/or sustainability agenda. We are advising them on a strategic, programme and product level as well as on concrete deals.
- Supporting/leadership in the areas of acquisition (technical and financial offers, mobilisation of the project team), preparation, operational implementation and execution of project measures
- Management of existing projects ensuring solid operations and monitoring
- Providing advice on sustainable finance market developments and industry specific topics (e.g. climate strategy development, EU Taxonomy, TCFD, PCAF, CSRD,)
- Carrying out short-term consulting assignments on- and off-site (project and/or monitoring visits; conferences; meetings; etc.), and long-term assignments from HQ
- Preparation of project outputs, project-related material or documents
- Financial controlling of projects
- Social and professional networking with clients and external consultants
- University degree, preferably at Masters’ level, in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Banking, or related field or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in working in the financial service industry and/or in project management
- Interest in working in finance sector advisory projects, including in emerging and developing countries
- Good quantitative and qualitative analytical skills; ability to conduct in-depth research; strong writing skills
- Motivated, dynamic and flexible to work in a multicultural, fast-changing environment
Excellent analytical and strategic planning skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, including ability to coordinate activities requiring participation of several stakeholders; excellent time management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English (working language)
Are you interested?
Please send your complete application, including salary expectations and preferred start date, by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
Please note, that we only consider applications that are sent to us directly by e-mail (email@example.com). Please do not apply via third parties (e.g., recruitment agencies) or external websites (e.g., Stepstone one-click application).
At Frankfurt School, we embrace difference and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services, and our community. Frankfurt School is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.